Lol....I think the AFL could've done a lot better than seek the...

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Lol....I think the AFL could've done a lot better than seek the services of Hunt, but I won't go into that.

So much for those silly comments about the courage and toughness needed to play AFL. These rugby league boofheads think everything else is easy.

Interesting to see their beloved charge and cheap shot debacle is rated just below soccer and aerobics in terms of injuries.....lol

Check out this from medibank records.

http://www.mosmanjuniors.rugbynet.com.au/verve/_resources/Dangerous_Sports_Media_Release.pdf

So AFL is really so pathetic is it nikolal??

If you knew anything about football you would be able to see the courage needed to play AFL, and just how physical the game is. But because you don't have experience playing AFL, you don't know what to look for. No wonder your soccer mates don't like it.....lol....they'd be lying on the ground crying after the first bit of contact.

Having played rugby league, I can tell you that it's really not as tough as it looks because you always know where the defence is coming from. Not in AFL. And that's why it's a more predictable, less dynamic game......all so over-governed by offside rules etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.