nrls hunt to join gold coast afl team, page-52

1. 12,609 Posts.
    So don't those injuries count for much?.....lol.....just an old ACL....don't worry about it....I'll play on coach....I'll be right.

Have you ever done an ACL??....lol. I don't have one in my right knee at the moment. Not exactly a minor injury.

Let's not now get into a debate about which injuries are worse! There is a much greater chance of a spinal injury in AFL than there is in league..no doubt about that imo. And sadly, that's about as bad as it gets.

As the rules stand in league, with commentators, and, it seems, the administration doing its best to placate the yobbos by resisting calls to do something about head high tackles, you probably face a greater risk of a broken nose or concussion, but for heaven's sake, what administration in its right mind wants to place greater risk on its players than is necessary for the conduct of the game.

Fools like that Goose Gould, who spends at least 10 minutes every weekend criticising the league's attempts to protect players from cheap shots are doing more to ensure the deterioration of the game, than even the players who stick their fingers up opponents backsides or go off gangbanging for the evening.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.