NRMA knew all along that Life Is A Fatal Disease and you wonder...

1. 14,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    NRMA knew all along that Life Is A Fatal Disease and you wonder why they would insure anybody considering we are all going to die....except Bill Gates of course. It was going to be his wife too but that's life. Yeh baby, that's the wife and I have not got a lisp. So why would NRMA suddenly cancel their life insurance policies and not their motor vehicle policies? Good question. If anyone is very near death, and I mean hours, could they arrange to be locked in the boot with the person leaving a note behind saying they crawled into the car's boot and asphyxiated? Will NRMA pay up then. I don't have a policy with them but if asphyxiation in the boot isn't listed as a non paid out claim, why the hell not ? There has to be some people who have been paying this thing out for forty years or more and Saint Peter has come knocking. Imagine a 70's Holden panel van with that prophetic sticker on it 'If this van's a rockin' don't come a knockin'. Well stuff that, this is Saint Peter and he wants you. Just like that American poster.
    But that's insurance I guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.