CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

NRMA/Thrifty Rentals trial move into car-sharing..., page-41

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    @TPI1 there is nothing in the resent update that would suggest there is any likelihood the fundraising won't be completed, especially since they announced they have additional interest from other parties.

Just to clarify the CR limit's, yes there are limit's to what any company can issue in the way of share's in any 12 month period as a % of existing capital, but all any company does is call an EGM to ratify previous placements in order to clear the slate so to speak and make way for further issuance's of ordinary shares……at least that's my understanding.

I can understand some of the previous comments about traction, but this is still early day's IMO regarding disruptive propositions and when dealing with big organizations, it clearly takes time to get the sort of consensus from the decision makers, as it is their heads on the block if a large organization makes an expenditure decision that doesn't deliver the outcome's that are promoted. But I believe we have had clear evidence of traction on the supply side……so the demand we would expect will follow.

With EOFY selling nearly over, and so much to look forward to, I am eternally grateful for what I have been able to accumulate.

GLTAH
    Last edited by William D: 22/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8837 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.