KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

nrt chart, page-11

1. 3,567 Posts.
    novogen... incredible Well something is brewing. With reports out there showing massive valuations and prestigious medical organisations like Yale telling us that they couldn't find a better cancer drug Globally and that Phenoxodiol kills 100% of cancer cells I think NRT is still very cheap.

Compared to similar biotech companies in the states NRT should be trading between $10-$20. In my opinion Phenoxodiol is much more prospective given the recent evidence and completion of Phase I trials.

Based on prostate cancer alone the valuation for Phenoxodiol should it work is $175 per MEI share based using a 15% discount rate (sourced from Ozestock/Assirt valuation). But we know Phenoxodiol is Pan acting i.e. Novogen has shown it active against EVERY known cancer tested. Incredible.

The first patient to receive Phenoxodiol some 3 years ago is still alive today! I believe the patient had renal cancer that spread throughout his body and was given 3 months odd to live. The dosage given to the patient was only a drop (about 1/40th of the dosage of later patients) and was only in his blood about 2 hours a week. Incredible.

We saw in animal trials that Phenoxodiol killed 80% of tumors after only 8 days of treatment. Incredible.

We know that Yale proved Phenoxodiol kills 100% of every type of cancer cells they tested. Incredible

We know Yale found out a way to make Phenoxodiol 40 times more potent. Incredible.

We know Phenoxodiol has NO side effects and is bioavailable, they couldn't reach the maximum tolerable dose in animal or human studies. Incredible.

We know that the results of Phase I trials using higher doses are being held back pending publication in medical journals and medical presentations. Why would you do that if the results are poor? Incredible.

We know that Novogen are making huge leaps and bounds finding ways to make new "infinitely more potent" anti cancer molecules designed to attack certain cancer types. The latest being NV5063. Incredible.

Dr Mor from Yale university stated in a recent presentation that he would expect to see an effect after only 1 week of treatment. He found that Phenoxodiol kills cancer cells by 2 methods, the quicker one taking only 4 hours. Incredible.

We know the after sun skin cream heals sunburn (we saw the photos), that it repairs 100% of DNA damage within 24 hours after sun exposure, that it boosts the skin immune system, that it prevents wrinkles, prevents thickening of the skin and reduces severity and frequency of skin cancer... and best of all the trials are just about finished and they don't need FDA approval. Incredible.

We know Novogen is getting it's Soy Isoflavone patents granted (got another one Christmas eve, still not announced) and is confident of getting the main patent granted soon. Not bad considering this will give Novogen rights on a rapidly growing US500m Soy Isoflavone market. Incredible.

We know Novogen's cardiovascular drug is outstanding based on the Baker heart institute's trials. Incredible.

We know Novogen has no debt, $40m in cash and are waiting till after Phase II completion to do a deal (to get the best possible deal. Incredible.

We know Oppenheimer funds topped up to 14% of Novogen plus a good whack of Marshall Edwards shares. Also know another Kelly appeared in the top20 share holders... is this a relation to Dr Kelly the founder of Novogen? Incredible.

In Summary... Novogen is Incredible!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.