KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

nrt ..chart, page-6

1. 3,567 Posts.
    re: nrt chart = wrong decision Charts are useless with NRT as announcements can come at any time.

Phenoxodiol is currently being tested in human patients and an early announcement (good or bad) could cause very large movements.

NV-07a should also be close to completion and perhaps we'll see an update in the half yearly report... it's only 2-4 weeks away now.

NV-06 should also have more trials starting very shortly and NV5063 should also start testing soon.

More patent announcements are due in weeks or months including the main OTC patent which should see the market place for Isoflavone supplements turned upside down.

It will also be interesting to see how the recent HRT scare boosted Promensil sales and what NRT has to say about the future for these products.

So whatever the charts say one thing is for sure... NRT is at it's most exciting stage ever, I just don't see the point of not holding shares or selling now (if you want shares that is).

Just my thoughts... there is no way I'm selling my shares till end of this year.

Cheers,
    Munch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.