KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

nrt - mei pharma - buried in paperwork - help, page-16

1. 20,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    About three months back or more? I received three notices, one for myself, one for my DIYSF, and one for my wife's holdings in MEI Pharma Inc, I had to sign those papers and send them back to Computershare USA .

I followed up with that to make sure that they got my signed documents, it would seem that all of the onus is on you, even though I placed a note in with the signed documents asking them to email me and let me know they had got them?

If they didn't receive your signed documents, it said the shares would end up in the internal revenue service (IRS)?

Computershare USA are not an easy mob to deal with, I had to keep pestering them until I finally got an answer.

I think part of my problem was that my accountant had had set up an account in my name with Computershare USA so that he could verify that I still held the shares when he was doing my DIYSF Tax, I ended up in a circular argument with Computershare, because I want to reset my password and also my service IP info, it was one hell of a fight, but I won in the end, I must remember to tell my accountant about the trouble he had caused me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.