KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

NRT Research

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Researching some of the announcements and annual reports, there has been quite some volatility in the last 3 years.

It does add credence to the threads that bigger things are in play.

Kelly or no Kelly, I don't think it matters.

7 DECEMBER 2012, CHANGE OF DIRECTORS AT NOVOGEN LIMITED
    Novogen Limited today announced changes to its Board of Directors with the appointment
    of Professor Graham E Kelly and Dr Andrew Heaton and the resignation of Mr William D.
    Rueckert and Mr Peter R. White.

Iain Ross (appointed on 3 March 2014)

20 November 2014
    MR IAIN ROSS RESIGNS AS NON- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
    Sydney, AUSTRALIA, 20 November 2014: Novogen today announced that Non-Executive Director, Mr Iain Ross has resigned as an independent Director of Novogen with immediate effect as a result of an unforeseen conflict of interest.
    Novogen CEO and Executive Chairman, Dr Graham Kelly, said, “It is unfortunate that this unforeseen conflict of interest has arisen as Iain brought a considerable depth of experience to the Board. It also means that I will continue in the dual roles of CEO and Executive Chairman to oversee the transformation of the Company into a clinical-stage company, bringing our US-subsidiary CanTx Inc into a fully-functioning clinical-stage company, and continuing with our dual ASX and NASDAQ listings.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.