KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

nrt share price and soy is. component

1. 22,691 Posts.
    From "Halcyon":

NRT share price and the Soy Isoflavone component.

1. Please refer to post 3052, Ozestock, NRT.

Current share price $3.55. Part of this, $2.75 (A1) ($3.50 later this year) belongs to drug NV07a. See item 2.1. of that post. Cash approx. 32 cents (A2).

This is a conservatively valued component.

2. Item 2.4 refers to "Isoflavones" and a small part of this, "the Soy Isoflavones" is part of the total share price. This part=$1.50 (case B) and based on a P/E of 20 and 97.5 mill shares is only $7.31 mill.

I consider this to be very conservative, mentioning has been made of $20-$25 mil. Assume it is 3*$7.31 mill. -See above. In that case the share price component will be 3*$1.50= $4.50 (case C).

The Patent needs enforcing of course but as Dupont is already paying milestone payments, this may not necessarily be a problem.

3. Summary:
    Item 1-See (A1), NV07a: $2.75. See (A2): Cash: 32 cents
    Case (B): $1.50
    Case (C): $4.50

Therefore, if case B applies, the share price should be $2.75+$0.32+$1.50= **$4.57**

If case C applies, then the share price ought to be $2.75+$0.32+$4.50= **$7.57**

And this is for 2 components only and compares with the current **$3.55** share price.

4. These data exclude the possibly very important patents for Isoflavones (up to $ 9.30 per share, if enforced) to come, as well as an important possible Patent for Promensil.

It also excludes drug Phenoxodiol, the trials, the important upcoming drug NV04A-some trials to come, drug NV050633 and others.

Excluded are the value of other patents and the OTC products.

Those are my opinions.

Halcyon
    Disclaimer: Outcomes may be different than envisaged. Readers will buy, hold or sell NRT at their own risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.