KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

for myself and perhaps many shareholders a question that has...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    for myself and perhaps many shareholders a question that has been offend raised, never answered, is the issue that it appears dark forces working behind the scene to sink the company every time it looks like it's ready to run and the answer maybe as easy as the chicken & the egg story.

Or perhaps are the dark forces of poor research at work and hence confusing would be investors?

http://www.kcregister.com/hot-alert...t-corporation-nasdaqntrs-att-inc-nyset/30478/

Novogen Limited (NASDAQ:NVGN) traded 201128 shares and its share price moved up 9.53% to close at $2.00. Company has 28.80% insider ownership. Novogen Limited (NASDAQ:NVGN) quarterly performance is -0.76% while its year to date (YTD) performance is -4.09%.
    Since its launch in the Brazil market in 2010, Novogen Limited (NASDAQ:NVGN) has been distinguished every year without exception with a title at the traditional Bastos egg competition in the white and/or brown egg categories. Once again over fifty farms, participated to this contest. For the 57th edition, the first prize in the brown egg category has been attributed to ‘Granja Katsuhide Maki’, a NOVOGEN partner. With this 2016 title, ‘Granja Katsuhide Maki’ accumulates 11 titles in the category. Christian Maki explains, “This success is the result of the excellent technical achievements with the NOVOgen Brown layer. Our farm has a capacity of 110,000 layers and is already working with the NOVOgen Brown since 2010”.

It just could be that typically this overlap if it confuses a research company sends the investor looking at his morning poached egg wondering what the hell?????

If this is a reason could the DOB buy the chicken farm and rename it to NOT THE NOVOGEN DRUG RESEARCH COMPANY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.