KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Applefoot - this intellectual property you speak of - I can't...

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Applefoot - this intellectual property you speak of - I can't find anything on the IP Australia or the WIPO website under the Noxopharm name - should I be looking under another name or could you please provide the application number for the IP. In my view it would be foolish to go into the clinic before securing the necessary patents for GK's new method.

When you say you wish someone would tell us something - GK could easily speak out if he wished but he along with the board have chosen to keep us in the dark. His silence has destroyed trust in the company and a great deal of shareholder wealth - especially those who participated in the capital raising last year.

I'm not saying GK wasn't shafted btw (nor am I saying he was I honestly don't know) - but regardless of whether he was or not - two wrongs don't make a right - just because he was shafted doesn't mean to say he can compound the shafting by keeping the shareholders in the dark.

Instead of choosing to do the right thing and disclosing the reasons as to why he left (given that he stated during the capital raising he wasn't leaving the company) he has instead chosen to go along with the board and execute a confidentiality agreement.

The question worth asking is NOX/GK using technology that was developed when GK was employed by NRT. If so is this the payout GK received in order to buy his silence.

If it isn't a part of the termination agreement then does NRT have a claim on the technology being used by NOX.

GLTA/IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.