NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

nru resources fires up for more coal drilling

1. 2,102 Posts.
    http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/39339/newera-resources-fires-up-for-more-coal-drilling-in-mongolia-39339.html

Well we can't really say it fired up as this was posted on the same day NRU announced that the wash results was inconclusive. Obviously the market got too impatient and sold out as if to say the wash results proved an unviable project yet that's not what the ann said, it clearly stated "inconclusive" "More sample material is
    required to be collected to achieve definitive results."

I don't understand the sellers wouldn't you rather wait to see what the results are even if delayed for a little while ?

But then to completly ignore the following "b) to undertake infill drilling of previously drilled coal
    seams in order to build an Exploration Target and a
    potential JORC Resource." has me beat

But the thing to note here is that "Infill drilling is also planned to define an exploration target and a potential JORC Resource." Now if this is not clue that this project is viable then i don't know what to beleive. Also i'm confident "The program of 15 holes will target the potential of two new coal seams identified from dipole-dipole survey modelling." will hit more black stuff due to the reason i have highlighted in a previous post on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.