NWH 0.98% $3.09 nrw holdings limited

Hi Mornington, I would venture to suggest the comment that the...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Mornington,

I would venture to suggest the comment that the legal aspects have been resolved may well be premature. The legal cases so far have only dealt with progress payments. There will be a lot more wrangling over variations of actual quantities from the contract quantities, Samsung approval of these variations , date of practical completion, recharges by Samsung , liquidated damages etc. There may also be further claims assessed related to progress claims which we have not been told.

Matters requiring arbitration in Singapore could take two or more years. This is going to be a lawyers picnic and could to go on for many many years, that is unless the parties decide that the risks to them outweigh the gain.

At this stage I cannot see the incentive for Samsung to roll over . NWH appear to be playing by the rule book (which Samsung appear not to be) but may have to go political. At this stage it is too early to contemplate such arm twisting but I imagine NWH lawyers will be contemplating what actions can be taken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
0.030(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.12 $3.03 $5.690M 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9359 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 17386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.