ERL 16.7% 0.4¢ empire resources limited

NRW posted confirmatio - Advertising for multiple contractors in Pilbra region, page-9

1. 18,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3777
    PB unsubstantiated and often incorrect memory tells me there is an update somewhere ... Maybe more than one saying that at Australian gold price of $1500 per oz there is 7 million profit to ERL..... However they then negotiated the deal where NRW was getting a 9.5% cut.
    Every $100 bucks change in Australian gold represented $2 million change in value.
    The private company they are in business with has a stake but I think the above figures relate to ERL not Penny's Find per se ....I may be mistaken on this.
    my average is 3.6c so I hope someone is secretly acquiring prior to setting it free.
    Also FYI I have rung the company twice and spoken to their geologist both times and each time been confidently dealt with by someone more than willing to explain the logistics and dead keen to get income in so as to do further prospecting.
    As I understand it the next stage is getting a crew on deck to shovel dirt onto the trucks and get it turned into dore then shipped to the mint in good time with minimum fuss.

However there *has* been delay on delay since I first bought in.....
    Have not bought more as I am already 'in for a pound' with all my averaging down but would love to know who the buyers and sellers are at the moment.
    Cheers
    Oh and at the NRW agm Jules seemed to think it was a quick ten month job...
    Last edited by sabine: 10/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.015K 290K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3141967 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12200672 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.