NRX 0.00% 1.2¢ noronex limited

NRX vs CBE vs SFR

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted here....over a year as I don't post much.... but I am still a believer in this company

I will shed some light on current standings so any newbies can see what they get here

Comparison's along the same Kalahari Copper Belt :
    NRX - $11m m/c - Already proven 10mt Cu approx valued @$1Billion IGV (only scratching surface)
    CBE - $114m m/c - Continually proving up spectacular drill results at Ngami and will continue to do so
    SFR - $1.93b m/c - An established producer who is coming closer to deplete their reserves in Oz where they founded the De Grussa mine which has been a great success driven by a great board. Since then they have set up shop in Botswana along the Kalahari Copper Belt and have begun assembly of their new Motheo plant

I have always said that from all the junior exploration companies out there, their are only just a couple of key main points that separate their achievements, that being the board's background experience and knowledge within the field they specialize, second is if they have any JORC / proven reserves otherwise the company you invest in is purely made up of hopes and dreams or the word "potential".

Which brings me to say that way did 2 very smart cookie's decide to come to this basically valueless company from the SFR board ?
    Do they want to prove themselves again or is the financial gain just to good to ignore?

The 2 key people being
    Robert Klug = ex SFR Chief Commercial Officer, also played key part in MOD acquisition
    Bruce Hooper = ex SFR Chief Geologist

Previously I pointed out that the historical drilling they have on hand is worth $34m with +170,000m (say @$200 p/m) - this is on a plate for them to analyze already valued 3 times more than current m/c

Near term catalyst -
    - Assays from Daheim
    - More approved acquisition's near border
    - Gov clearances for exploring / drilling on many fronts
    - Results from drilling several regions along Kalahari Belt
    - More step out hits like recently 500m from existing Cu hits
    - CBE fresh results due this week

There is only $2m in CASH currently so a decent CR is around the corner, but I don't consider the board will decide to release under current market value, with 192m SOI they have plenty room to play as other juniors have over 1 Billion SOI and are no where near advanced than this
    Our goal is to see a good cornerstone investor instead of the notorious groups that specialize in P&D

With a DISTRICT SCALE land holding on a Copper Belt with a 300km strike within our tenements
    Down the track, we just won't know when I suspect that SFR will make a full Take Over offer for this to give long term sustenance for their Motheo Plant, and some peep's wondering if Namibia is comparable to Botswana = Yes both are very Pro Mining Government's
    Just give the board time to do what they do best !
    I'm not looking @10c = $19m, but 50c = $100m, then $2.50 = $500m so on

My favorite line = COPPER IS THE NEW GOLD

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.864M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $260 21.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1302384 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 142000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.