NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

nsa nearfield exploration, page-21

1. 409 Posts.
    Hurry up with the news i say !

VCJ - If you kept the first one on you wouldn't of lost the second one.

The Hold strategy after the GFC got a bit of a shakeup but it does still hold true for some companies that have value in them.

Of course if you decided to do productive trades that were well timed during the holding strategy i guess that would of been good also.

TaneNui i love your optimism and i do share it, like many on here. But i still believe that if news flow is poor, in the short term at least, the sp will suffer.

It wont be a bad thing for those waiting to snap NEN at ridiculous prices, even though current prices are not expensive, one would think considering the unrisked broker valuations out there.

T-shirt or Stapleman, could you please remind us what the sp is valued at when considering current productive assets? i remember reading it was something like 40 cents? How does this change with the cr ?

I'm guessing, using common sense, more saturation means a lower sp than before for these proven assets ?

Of course the announcement around the corner may be a game changer here, but lets look at the facts before us i guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.