NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

nsa nearfield exploration, page-3

1. 971 Posts.
    TShirt

Clearly I need to do a bit more work on the IPhone and typing from the last post I apologise for the garbled post, hence I shall decipher it.

As I mentioned I had a look at Nearfield and I have a strong view that there is a lot more to come re Nearfield exploration from NEN In the coming months as it I think it links closely to the overarching strategy where NEN want to develop "whole site development" which covers all of the interests in CA and not just Paloma.

As you have rightly mentioned shale is certainly carving a place in oil however their focus is Paloma with Nearfield coming a very close second given Paloma will be the cash cow that will allow for a what I suspect, will be a host of things to come out of CA including more acreage.

When you have the likes of Exxon and BP paying big money for some of the pie in CA one can see why Ken is excited. This is why I think people talking of 60 cents etc., are way off the mark as to where and what the S/P of NEN will be. As I have made mention of it is all about that black stuff and how much of there is. Based on information to date and the abundance of material available to research it really is hard not to see great things for NEN in CA alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.