NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Stapleman,from what I've seen of the DOGGR reports, what you say...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Stapleman,from what I've seen of the DOGGR reports, what you say is what seems to happen...ie that permit issue is a formality at that time.

As far as I know there is no contingent resource for the NSA area. The entire resource is classified as proven as far as I understand. It may be that when the field enhancements are fully in place the recovery factor goes up. Right now our 1P reserves are based on 30% recovery whereas neighbours like Chevron are achieving up to 60% with thermal recovery at the nearby San Ardo field.

Paloma will be interesting. Assuming success it is likely we will get a new resource announcement. KC is hoping to shift some or all of the current contingent resource to various categories of reserves. Given PD-2 was drilled after the previous resource announcement it is at least likely that will be upgraded given the extra new information from PD-2.

Any update of resources could also include Lower Antelope figures based both on PD-2 results and the ongoing PD-1 testing.

The independent reserve/resource advisor has been working closely with Neon so there should be little in the way of a time delay in this information coming from them.

How are the knees bionic-man?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.