NSB 2.56% 4.0¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Ok since writing there has not been too many developments...(1)...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Ok since writing there has not been too many developments...

(1) the options had an uptake 93.7, generating c. 15m cash.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3105/3105431-810ffe4ca7575144fc6373cabae42306.jpg

In my opinion such a high uptake has been putting downward pressure on the Share Price as simply too many have taken advantage of an easy 10%-50% return by selling their options on the market over the past weeks.

(2) A Vice President of Clinical Development and Director of Operations have been appointed to "support the upcoming clinical programs in Glaucoma and Neurodegenerative Diseases."

(3) The Non-executive chairmans comments on the Health Kick Podcast were that they were going to report on Safety and Tox in Q1 2021 - this has not happened. Although, reading between the lines from the last announcement in (2), it is unlikely these roles would be appointed if the safety and tox were not in the bank. i.e. everything is pointing to safety and tox passing and the market will be expecting this.

(4) As @Focker said, we now wait for the following

a. Safety and Toxicology Report (they may not even need to announce this and can skip to b. or c. below
    b. Joint Venture for glaucoma studies or partnership deal (Lions Eye Institute?)
    c. Starting date for trials

The hardest part is doing nothing, as patience is required - and I haven't even been around as long as some! But realistically, I will only be disappointed if they do not start the trials by end of Q2, until then I sit and I wait. There is a number of practical ways they can be spending this time preparing for the trials e.g. liaising with the FDA regarding clinical endpoints

(5) does anyone know if ethics approval will be required for these trials or are we good to go straight into humans?

I would also stress that all eyes will be on the format of the trial once announced, NSB said they will be able to go straight into Glaucoma patients, if this results or not will be paramount IMO.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $5.263K 142.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20181 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.