ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

nsl delivers saleable iron ore products

1. 131 Posts.
    India: The NSL Consolidated has earned a milestone by delivering the first saleable iron ore products from the Kurnool plant, the India based iron ore dry separation plant. In the first phase of Kurnool plant production, 58 percent iron ore was achieved and iron ore products of this scale earns about 90 USD per tonne in the domestic market.

Moreover, with the demand for iron ore products growing in the domestic market, the NSL Consolidated has decided to focus on the domestic market and is on the lookout for good opportunities. The Kurnool metal products stockyard is spread over 12 acre industrial lands, adjacent to the Kuja iron mine in Andhra Pradesh. All the iron ore coming to the stockyard will be sourced from Mangal iron ore mine located nearby.

The first phase commenced in March and at the moment, the target of NSL is to produce 200,000 tonnes of iron metal products per year, at least during the first phase of operations. The NSL Consolidated plans to earn revenue from this in the first six month of operations commencement. The company plans to increase the volume of small scale production and maintain the 58 percent target in saleable iron ore products.

http://www.metdaq.com/en/press-centre/news/nsl-delivers-saleable-iron-ore-products.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.