ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

nsl perspective

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi All,

I want everyone to focus on Bullet Point 3 – of the announcement –

“NSL Health Limited (NSL) has appointed an independent reputable consulting firm of geologists to conduct an independent review of the Indian Iron ore Project and, in particular, to form a view on the exploration potential of the Project”

Now previously, they came out before stating that the Project had 200mt @ 60% fe. That was what “Austind Pty Ltd” was telling NSL.
    NSL as a Board and company looked into it and then after reviewing the project and conducting many site tests, rock chip samples – HAVE TODAY stated –

“Yes, we know there is a resource of the size of at least 200mt @ 60% fe – we want a piece of the cake – we will sign unconditionally on the JV and spend 400k and furthermore – we are bringing in an independent third party to size up and JORC the resource we have”

PEOPLE, keep it logical – forget the conjecture on here at Hotcopper and anywhere else!

IF you are a shareholder you have;

1. The Board signing to the with Austind who have - 200mt @ 60% fe at the least!
    2. The Board getting independent geo’s to check and JORC the resource. NO Board will do this IF there wasn’t a resource. NSL are sure that they have a 200mt+ target, how do I know this – well they signed the friggin JV doc today! Why would the unconditionally sign a JV if a resource wasn’t there?

It’s a no brainer, this company has now Assets of 200mt @ 60% fe – and its time to BUY up.

I spoke to Sean Henbury a week ago, and asked him if the resource of 200mt @ 60% fe is actually there, and he stated that NSL wouldn’t be looking at the project if there wasn’t a resource. THE JV is the sign I wanted to ensure that they actually have a resource and will define it.

Case closed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.