ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

NSL: Review of '16 and preview of '17

1. 7,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Ok, so I've edited all the significant announcements that were made last year into this list.

I took out the non sensitive and deleted the repetitive (phase two updates etc...).

I think you'll all agree looking at the announcements that 2016 was an absolute brilliant year for NSL.

According to NAB trade, NSL is up by 550% since the start of the year - not bad numbers at all and would have to be in the top ten for performers last year.

So let's have a look shall we?

So what did you think? Pretty impressive hey? There are a couple here who thought the CR and financial assistance were a bit over the top, but, we'll always have those people on the threads no matter the news.... and in the grand scheme of looking at those announcements and the charts below, any disillusionment really pales into insignificance when we take the big picture into account.

Untitled.png

The above chart is daily with the weekly below - no one can really complain about either IMO

weekly.png

So what do we have awaiting for us in 2017?

Well, as I'm inherently lazy - that's why I prefer to buy shares - it beats working for a living, so I've just copied and pasted @Timtator thoughts from his  fantastic blog (PS Timbo, time to come back mate).

But the big one we're all waiting for is obviously the production and the first order from BMM from Phase Two.

What a way to start the year on a positive and I'm hoping we're in for a nice surprise with the terms

Tim's list as follows.

• Pre-feasibility study for Orvakal pellet plant
    • Pre-feasibility study for Orvakal steel mill by end of first quarter 2017
    • Phase Two full capacity production of iron ore with grades Fe 58-62% of premium ore
    • Efficiency improvement suggestions from Huate Magnetism and METS for future plants
    • Ordering of second 200ktpa plant from Huate Magnetism to be completed by first half of 2017
    • Lodgement of enviromental clearences application for 1mtpa plant planned for the second half of 2017
    • Higher negotiated price of premium ore that feeds in further down steel production process
    • Further HOA from any of 25 mines within 15km of current operation
    • Finance application in cooperation with Wei Hua Group to AIIB to progress steel mill
    • 8mtpa production within 5 years
    • Prepayment from clients to finance 1mtpa expansions early
    • Further joint ventures with delegation members present during visits in November
    • Financing from the Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank (KDCCB)
    • Joint venture with Huate Magnetism to provide plant expansions quicker
    • Further MoU's with the State Government of Andhra Pradesh
    • Construction of mining school within Kurnool District

So in conclusion, 2016 was a brilliant year for the company and after what must now be 7 years of doing the hard work the good times should continue as we settle in to becoming a powerhouse of Iron Ore mining in Southern India.

Happy New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.