ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

NSL: Review of '16 and preview of '17, page-101

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    jhurn, cut the crap, you've called holders "idiots" and "sheep" among other lovely names, and all that after we had the balls to hold from the point you sold and called us "idiots" and we doubled our money and here you are now calling us "sheep" while you still claim to hold some yourself, and then you sit there with the audacity to tell us to talk about NSL instead, and when we do talk about NSL you come barging back in telling us we are all rampers again and should be listening to the wisdom of jhurn that has been proven dreadfully wrong most of the time.

I'll say it again, did you mummy ever read you the story about the boy who cried wolf? At this rate they'll change the title of that book to "The jhurn who cried wolf"

You've beaten a dead horse, you don't get to sit there like you do when you get 1 out of 100 things right and say "I told you so", which you've also done before

Put yourself in our shoes and what would you think of yourself? you constantly whinge, constantly down-ramp, don't post positive posts, bag the crap out of management, sold a lot when the share price was half the price, name call those who are bullish on this even though you are clearly bullish yourself if you do indeed even hold that is,,,,idk the list goes on and on I can't be bothered zzzzzzzz, pull the mirror out and have a big rest buddy, see if you can make your next 10 posts positive towards the people here and the investment you claim to hold, provide some balance, don't sit there saying oh most post positively so I'll just whinge my guts out even though NSl was one of the top performers of 2016, that's like saying oh most people are good so I'll be evil, get a grip and stop pretending that the crap towards you is not warranted.
    Last edited by ohreally: 05/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.