ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

My 'ramblings' are only there to address your ramblings, I'm...

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    My 'ramblings' are only there to address your ramblings, I'm trying to help a poor guy who seems in great need of some basic social skills, stop calling others sheep etc, provide some real balance in your posts and you'll all of a sudden become more tolerable to others, at the moment you're like a father that never compliments his child and instead just picks sheet out of him constantly in hope of making him a better person, even though he's a great kid already.

but yeah I'm done addressing your one side crud regardless of how factual it may be, I've heard "wolf!" too many times from you, but I do look forward to seeing those "lots" of positive posts you allude to that somehow slipped through everyone's radar. By the way you didn't address Oxxa in regards to why NSL seems to be the only stock you post on? have you not got a single positive or negative thing to say about them any other stocks? amazing!....your squirming here is nauseating mate, we can all see through you, stop assuming we are all stupid and to get back on topic when you're called out, you just dig your hole deeper

on topic, we all eagerly await the next ann don't worry about that, just remember if there is any form of further delay it doesn't mean the end of the world is imminent as I'm sure you'll attempt to make it out to be once again

imma shuddup now
    Last edited by ohreally: 05/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.