NST 0.33% $15.11 northern star resources ltd

Well if you know who is behind Blackrock, you will realize, that...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Well if you know who is behind Blackrock, you will realize, that these people do have a lot of insight into and power over the market action. They know what is coming and thus it is no wonder that Blackrock has positioned itself very heavily in the gold mining sector. (Its not just NST, Blackrock have a lot of holdings all over the sector)
    As I have already written, the last bubble will be a golden one and Blackrock is perfectly positioned for this scenario.
    We are just on the dawn of a multiyear gold/silver bull run, because of a collapsing global economy (thanks to political action) and immense sums of money that are thrown into the system. Debt levels everywhere are exploding. Inflation will rise dramatically. The coming years will be a perfect environment for gold and even more so the miners. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity...
    And for everybody who is interested, just yesterday Ronald Stoeferle just published the 2020 "In Gold we Trust" report, a 350 page very well researched report of the gold sector.
    This research is considered to be the best in the industry, something like the "gold bible". Just have a look and judge for yourself.
    Stoeferle called this years edition "The dawn of a golden decade" and projects the POG to be somewhere between 4.800-8.900 USD by 2030.
    No image what this will do with NSTs share price...
    We are just at the beginning, call me crazy, but I do expect to see a triple digit share price numbers over the next years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.11
Change
-0.050(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.91 $15.11 $14.79 $68.57M 4.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7140 $15.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.11 25546 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.