WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

hey hey hey fellas i'm not taking the micky out of...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    hey hey hey fellas i'm not taking the micky out of you..plutonics been on the breadline for a long time i know many people who work there ...as for the receivers milking every dollar they can get you're dead right there....but they're milking it for themselves we already know we won't get anything...i want it wound up so we can get the pittance the government agency FEG may or may not give us,and that won't happen till the receivers tell FEG after the sale of wiluna that there are no funds available for employees and zin' as for getting my old job back i have a good job underground i'm not a mill worker...finally why would blk buy the mill thats pretty obvious you'd think..do they have the reserves to warrant building a mill or how far do they want to truck it wiluna is 25 k's away sounds the obvious choice to me. oh yeah my post after the sale will be for Joe's benefit no gripe with shareholders... yes i know i said i had a good post lined up for you guys but that was poorly worded debit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.