DVP 1.40% $2.17 develop global limited

NST and VXR

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    https://www.nabtrade.com.au/investor/insights/latest-news/news/2018/09/minefield_small_min

This statement by Tim Treadgold is really interesting if true...."Northern Star, which is interested in diversifying from its near-total reliance on gold."

I hold a lot of NST and a lot of VXR.

I have always assumed NST would be unlikely to change from being a 100% gold miner. On the other hand Bill Beament always says " a business first and a mining company second". We know Bill loves the the SS project and the business proposition it presents.

Would be interesting if someone in Perth could contact Mr. Treadgold and ask what he is basing his assertion that NST "is interested in diversifying from its near-total reliance on gold."

If there is any meat on that bone, VXR becomes a no brainer and NST becomes a very likely
    buyer.

some quotes:

Northern Star Resources, which holds 20.2% of Venturex, is a “happy shareholder”, according to executive chairman Bill Beament.

“[Sulphur Springs] is a very, very good copper and zinc project,” Beament told Northern Star’s annual general meeting yesterday.

Beament said Sulphur Springs’ planned production rate would be equivalent to 180,000 ounces of gold per annum at all-in sustaining costs of less than $1000 an ounce.

With a market capitalisation of less than $70 million, Beament challenged investors to find a gold developer that cheap.

Venturex has also benefited from the conglomerate gold story in the Pilbara.

Beament reiterated yesterday that Venturex had the most prospective – and vast – landholding in the Pilbara prospective for the type of mineralisation.

“[De Grey’s] Loudens Patch is only a postage stamp in comparison,” he said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.030(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $529.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.13 $2.17 $2.10 $1.514M 707.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 3552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.