NST 0.83% $13.34 northern star resources ltd

Yes, the majority of EU politicians are war hungry crazies!...

1. 11,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4590
    Yes, the majority of EU politicians are war hungry crazies! Mainly Macron and UK leaders! The Hungarian, Serbian and new Slovakian leader are against escalation and do not want to send additional weapons and are trying to drive a negotiated end. We all know what recently happened to the Slovakian guy in the past fortnight. He just made it!
    The UK early election was a huge surprise for me and made me realise things are definitely going to get worse. Rishi has no chance to win and since the announcement both parties have been talking drafts. Something is up! Things are going to escalate and it looks like Taiwan invasion is imminent too. The US would love to be dragged into a war with China to ensure Trump can’t take power. For now they will let the EU battle Russia because they know they can’t support 2 fronts. A crazy time. Everyone should be stocking up and prepping imo. We haven’t had all this constant escalation since Covid for them to suddenly stop and hold hands and make up. It’s only going to get worse imo. With BRICS rising, our western politicians and elites are not going to want to say farewell to their very lucrative financial system. The one we have been slaves in for a very long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.34
Change
0.110(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.38 $13.45 $13.22 $32.92M 2.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17664 $13.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.34 10952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.