NST 1.41% $14.04 northern star resources ltd

I very much doubt that this, or any other analyst, is on top of...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I very much doubt that this, or any other analyst, is on top of anything at all... markets are in turmoil at the moment because they lack certainty and are directionless - the wild swings evidenced in recent days are testimony to this.
    This will pass and markets will stabilize, the difference being - imo - that markets will move from the recent obsession with so-called growth stocks - many of which make no money - to an appreciation of stocks which make/produce/sell real things and make real profits whilst returning dividends to shareholders.
    Gold is real, tangible and an historical store of value - that won't change in our lifetime and once markets accept that inflation is real and crypto is nonsense, that the actual beats the virtual hands down when it comes to the crunch, gold and gold stocks will move up strongly. The present hysterics is really just an opportunity for markets to move money and stock from weak hands to strong ones and the usual patsies will sell and lose, as always...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.04
Change
0.195(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $16.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.09 $14.19 $14.01 $22.25M 1.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6114 $14.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.04 4855 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.