TAM 0.00% 2.9¢ tanami gold nl

. I just looked at the website for Northern Star wherein on...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I just looked at the website for Northern Star wherein on their AGM presentation slides can be found the future capex estimates and also the future estimated gold production .... to refurbish and re-commission the CTP plant with associated mining development would take approx $100 million as I recall from discussions with TAM staff in the old days .. and now we see that this might occur in the next 3 years or so ... maybe

From 2021 and every year thereafter for next 7 years is shown 50,000 oz per annum of gold production due to NST (estinates from the graph) ... so I guess that means total production of approx 90,000 ozs. per annum.... and several additional NST pits might contribute. ... so how much does TAM get?

With several millions in the TAM bank account now from the asset selloff I am left with the view that the real winners our our BOD who can sit there in Perth and do precisely nought for several years .... how are we long suffering small shareholders going to get our money back? ... I have my doubts we ever will ... maybe the price of TAM's shares will be higher in 4 years,?

What do other posters think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $6.12K 211.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298896 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.