NST 0.35% $12.78 northern star resources ltd

Official US, China govt data is always half lie. Love the labour...

1. 643 Posts.
    Official US, China govt data is always half lie. Love the labour participation rates in the US, something like 1960s.

Attacks continued on Gold as per 40+ plus years of attempting to demonetise it (aka Kisssinger 1974), plus all the other desperat games in play as physical is leveraged at over 100:1 Nevertheless there is a prediction that December is crunch time on the metals as apparently SNH excahnge runs dry and increased physical delivery expected out of comex. We shall see. But anyhow current gold prices if they are maintained will crush world supply over the following 12 months, and create even more problems for the bullion bank games. Unless they intend to buy them all up....

Have today made available some funds from my Superfund for the purpose of buying into NST. Future growth and dividends, and a strong upside to gold in the longer term, with low debt 'should' make this a lower risk business. The only risk being in an extended term of very low gold prices. Which is hard to see as further lowering simply accelerates the removal of physical from the market as bargain buyers gorge.

IMO only

Since Japan's announcement of 80 trillion Yen printing spree markets have become even more unpredictable, and a crashing Yen probably saved by US buying, maybe. Plus the smash on gold coming into Options expiration and so on.....

My GUESS is that there will be at least one more heavy smash of gold on the comex, though AUD may fall somewhat with that.

I think NST is a reasonable buy under $1.20 but am thinking there could be another dive below $1 as another gold smash sends down all gold producers like sheep.

Have set out the dry powder and watching the price for the rest of November.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.78
Change
-0.045(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.95 $13.02 $12.76 $51.86M 4.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 18059 $12.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.78 17420 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.