NST 0.77% $12.90 northern star resources ltd

While I understand there is large unknown elements to vxr...

1. 663 Posts.
    While I understand there is large unknown elements to vxr investment until further studies are completed later in the year and some question the timing of the most recent CR but if you are going to do a CR it makes sense to do it when there's a spike in the SP (if some get burnt buying in on the hype that isn't management's concern).

For me, I want a management team that seeks opportunities even if they are further afield (provided due diligence is a priorty). Management need to strive for balance. I am amused when mentions are made of 'shareholders hard earnt' because BB's and the rest of the board decisions have generated rich rewards for shareholders imo (if you are opposed to risk there are many other sectors that possess far less risk but perhaps not the reward - you can't have your cake and eat it too).

I must make it clear that the success at Paulsen in no way mitigates all future decisions from critical comment I just wish to show the board has shown some ability to make decisions that benefit shareholers of a corporate and pratical geo, operational nature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.90
Change
-0.100(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $14.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.98 $13.02 $12.79 $34.02M 2.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 138082 $12.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.90 67207 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.