NST 1.23% $13.97 northern star resources ltd

NST Share price post merger, page-594

1. 643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    To start with, I'm a long time fan of NST and made some nice $$$ out of them in the early days and will be a holder again at some stage.

but, while NST is well managed and now a major player on the world stage, sentiment is not on its side. Looking at a long term chart (5yr, weekly) I see base support around the $9.50 mark using a 3 point trend line off the long term lows. Below that, there's nothing.

I feel that a daily or weekly close below this point could lead to more significant falls. Do I think it's undervalued in that price range? Yes, but one needs to remember "the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent".

I'll be a buyer once we seem to have established a base and I don't think we're there yet. RSI is about 35 on the weekly charts. Feel like it needs to drop below 30 and bounce in addition to testing and rejecting that $9.50ish price a few times to establish a base in this range. If a break below $9.50 is confirmed, who knows WTF could happen.

If I was a holder and a believer in the LT prospects of the company I wouldn't be selling. But I'm not about to try to catch a falling knife.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.97
Change
0.170(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.13 $13.95 $36.71M 2.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12495 $13.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.99 5240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.