NST 1.45% $14.73 northern star resources ltd

not to sure about a take over.But I agree mate about the trend...

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    not to sure about a take over.

But I agree mate about the trend with GOLD!!!

Market is spooked about the fiscal cliff

Ive reiterated this point a few times so I hope it makes sense.

There is a currency war with the leading economies where they're devaluing the currency to be more competitive in the global export market ie the need in creating jobs that China have created through there manufacturing industry. But with the US fiscal policy of printing money to stimulate the economy, printing money causes inflation and possibility of "hyper inflation" which will happen if the US can't control this. But the only way to control inflation is by increasing the interest rates but there all virtually at 0% and can't increase because there will be another series of devastating defaults which would create GFC 2 which the US government will clearly try and avoid.

Therefore the US will not shy away from inflation or hyper inflation if it means creating jobs, the US wants to increase double exports in the next few years. Though investors will turn to gold not matter what barriers/tax threat hikes the US government does, gold will simply soar as a safe haven against inflation as the US dollar become worthless.

Its just a prediction but all the indicators are there for.

Just read the business spectator which in my opinion the best indicators.

Article 1

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Australia-US-currency-war-interest-rates-terms-of--pd20121219-34RPW?OpenDocument&emcontent_Kohler

Article 2

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Australia-US-currency-war-interest-rates-terms-of--pd20121219-34RPW?OpenDocument&emcontent_Kohler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.73
Change
0.210(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.56 $14.80 $14.54 $63.61M 4.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25972 $14.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.79 3840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.