NST 3.15% $13.84 northern star resources ltd

From your 2 post, I can see there is plenty of trading...

1. 42,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    From your 2 post, I can see there is plenty of trading experience behind the TA usage. Too many especially in the field of Gold being a very emotive exposure will have very polarised biases and none other than @Skol versus the majority in the gold forum. A lot of these posters are nothing more than trying to prove a point and it always revolves to the result of any journey, being right. I am sure you are well aware of the "picking tops and bottom" investor that pepper the HC forums usually from FA investors that cannot change their view between short and long term journeys and has to reside on either strategy.

Especially in the commodity sector curently enjoying some optimism with every Chinese speculated stimulus package. Not so long ago it was all doom and gloom. Those would be the FA with supporting evidence.

I clearly communicated that the gold run for the stock was clearly exponential in the current run and there is usually price weakness whenever the last bull has taken their position. Gold price USD has not moved much in the last 5 trading days but the sector has suffered a much bigger selloff, itself is out of sink superficially speaking until you look at the almost unhindered run of late.

It presents a lot of good buying opportunities even though it may look like catching falling knives but in time provided the gold run is sustainable will greatly rewards those prepared to catch them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.84
Change
-0.450(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.81 $14.08 $13.70 $94.67M 6.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27402 $13.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.85 1067 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.