NST 0.08% $13.00 northern star resources ltd

NST

1. 7 Posts.
    Fare thee well HotCoppers!

The reason I joined this august forum is, NST was weak in a manner I was unable to explain and I began to cast around for informed opinions.

HotCopper comments were helpful so I thought I should return the favour with a little history of the power of technical analysis, even when practiced by somebody judged by a high authority to be grossly deficient in the numerical neurons and synapses department.

In parting, I’d like to give some statistics that might energize more Hotcoppers towards TA. It is vital to check yourself out thoroughly before stomping up real money because great experience, or genius perhaps, is required, in my humble opinion.

I hope you liked the graphs in my post the other day showing a buying point was at hand.
    I reiterate, I am a technical trader and because of those graphs, as I hinted, I was looking to buy very soon.

I had sold NST at $5.47 on July 18, so I bought them back at $4.74 on July 27.
    I sold them the next day, today July28 at $5.07and bought them back again in the afternoon at $5.04, skimming about $800 clear on the day.
    Now some might like to get a bit picky and say, “if TA is so wonderful, why did you not sell them instead at $5.10 and buy back at $4.98, skimming four times as much: what do you have against making money?”

Highly embarrassed as I am by such inefficiency, the best explanation I have to offer is, that one would have to have been Eshmun to do that, and I, as I hope you have been able to work out, am no Eshmun.

I came out of retirement in Dec 2015 and began for the first time in my life to trade intra-day, NST exclusively.

Despite being overseas for 9 weeks, missing the great NST run of May-July, profits have been $61,057.35.

This was achieved in 13 winning technical trades in a row.

Eshmun, I am confident, would say that the probability of 13 winning trades consecutively would be ZERO.
    And he would be very close – it is actually not 0.000000% but 0.012207%.

Good luck and may NST transform your lives as it has mine.

BB for God!

Best Regards, farewell,

Higgins43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.00
Change
-0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $14.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.06 $13.07 $12.97 $72.66M 5.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 262060 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.01 3144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.