NST 0.29% $17.08 northern star resources ltd

NST, page-3

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Higgins43,

Please don't feel like you need to depart the HC forums on my account.

HC is about testing opinions so you have to have a tougher hide. Testing opinions is healthy and why HC is a valuable resource. The other reason I like HC is because it is a barometer of the retail investors sentiment. It's funny how quickly threads go quite when charts are going backwards and how busy they are when charts are going forwards. Sometimes from a value perspective the opportunities are found in companies where no one is talking at all. By the time the talk starts, you've probably missed the first and most solid part of the stocks revaluation.

As far as this opinion of yours goes

"Eshmun, I am confident, would say that the probability of 13 winning trades consecutively would be ZERO."

Your confidence is misplaced.

With a strongly rising stock like NST and with the aid of hindsight I think 13 consecutive winning trades would be 100% probable given they were held long enough. There is hardly a stronger chart on ASX that I can find. Any buy order placed before 11/7/2016 and completed before the price reached its high of $5.98 could in theory have been a winning trade if executed at the right time (ie if you had have had enough patience to see it come into the money). IMO even those that bought at the all time high of $5.89 (only 15 trading days ago) can still be sitting on a winning trade with the passage of enough time. We've been through this trading verses sitting argument quite a few times. With the fundamentals all pointing in the right direction, the sit and wait strategy is best IMO until something comes up to change the picture on the fundamentals for the worse. Then you can look to going underweight if that happens.

One thing is for sure. I won't be telling this forum about anymore trades I make on NST. Seemed to have caused all kinds of emotional responses and attacks on my integrity.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.