we all know by know why they dont want the answers and scream...

1. 2,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    we all know by know why they dont want the answers and scream for censorship. The same reason as they ignore early treatment options, the fact that only old and weak die and that there is zero reason to jab young healthy people.

That goes for the government and our resident HC vaccine enthusiasts who are stuck with the phrase "safe and effective".

They get offended by others, often not vaccinated asking these questions, which triggers a defence mechanism where you label someone an anti vaxx conspiracy theorist and BOOM - the question is irrelevant and can be ignored.

I had a conversation some time ago (delta was dominant) with an old study friend, who is a trauma surgeon in Europe. He is pro vaxx and could see the advantage older vaccinated people have over unvaxxed. One interesting thing he did tell me, was that a certain % of unvaxxed people that died, were not vaxxed for medical reasons as the jab would be either to risky or potentially trigger allergic reactions.

This only adds more question marks to those "unvaxxed" dieing in Australia as every unvaxxed "healthy" person seems to be used for propaganda in the MSM machine.

all imho

I c

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.