NSW - 34 DEAD - 25 fully vaccinated, page-278

1. 6,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I've already pointed out that there are numerous contradictory issues with that paper. So I looked at the raw data. It's not just one country where this is occurring, it's multiple countries. Official government data too.
    Scotland's latest official public health real world data tallies up with the negative effectiveness found by the scientists that carried out this study.
    See Table 15.
    https://t.co/xfqd526Sxv

"Are you suggesting the vaccine does harm and they then go on to promote harm? You have no idea what you are talking about and make ridiculous conclusions from reports you cannot comprehend.
    "
    Yes, that exactly what I'm suggesting. I'm also suggesting that governments can't admit this because they overreacted, destroyed people's livelihoods, promised a "safe & effective" vaccine solution... And now... Not only doesn't The vaxx work, it's actually dangerous to people's health if it's used to often.
    The data tells the story, not the words in the report. Facts from empirical data.
    Imagine for a moment that I'm correct and the government came out and said they got it wrong. How do you think people would react?
    Solution, gently ease the population away from this particular vaxx by creating doubt in the minds of those who are still fully on the "safe and effective" train.
    I realise there are data sets from some countries which don't fit this scenario... but if you were government and you realised your terrible mistake, would you try and manipulate the data to hide it or risk civil disorder which saw you and your colleagues heading to an early grave?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.