the LNP might be trying their best, I think in spite of all...

1. 33,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    the LNP might be trying their best, I think in spite of all their immaturities, idiocy and lack of lockdown, they are better than the Beijing supported alternative Labor. fancy indefinite lockdown like McGowan and Albo will give you like Their patrons Xi and Chen Wenqing.

Go easy on Poor Scott Morrison, he is a cop’s son and did go to Sydney Boys “High” School, poor thing. Poor old “Boy Premier” Dominic Perrottet went to a school formerly Oakhill College Castle Hill best known for Royal Commission into Sexual Abuse Scandals into Brothers Keating and Luke. They are both trying harder than Labor and their Beijing patrons will if they get in. the LNP have no one else, Gladys got ICAC infected, Frydenberg is another Holt without the popularity, Stokes is not shore of anything. Speakman is better when he speaks less.

It will get worse after May if Penny’s Poodle wins the General Election, the country will be locked down by good old Albo and everything will be blamed on the Liberal State Premiers for not locking down the country coast to coast. The Xi/ Chen Winqing playbook, if they don’t know about it, it can’t hurt us.

Even worse under Albo and the Minns as supported by Chen Wenqing and 14 Dongchangan Avenue, you will not even Kobe able to alert authorities to smells and fatalities.

McGowan might be Xi, Chen Wenqing’s man, he certainly adopts their policies with a lag of course.

NSW and Australia could be taken over by Beijing, Xi and Chen Wenqing. Beijing should concentrate on their own incompetent administration of the mainland where they accidentally lost the virus from Wuhan Institute of Virology IMHO. I hardly think Albo and Chris/ Anna Minns will be able to competently carry out a subservient COVID infected AUstralia but you never ever know.
    Last edited by JCoure: 23/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.