ORG 0.87% $10.49 origin energy limited

Hi AllWell I am patiently waiting for the details. If reports...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi All

Well I am patiently waiting for the details. If reports are correct and I feel its a fair assumption we are soon to be the second largest energy retailer in NSW, and the largest in Australia with over 4.6 million customers.

I note AGK is down over 4% today so possibly that is an indication the market will favor the victor assuming the consideration for both Country Energy and Integral Energy is in line with forecasts and holders a given a clear indication of value accretion through the deal.

Two key points I will be looking for in the announcement. Firstly how management feel they can extract value and efficiency out of our existing NSW network through this deal, and primarily why they saw more value in buying the two smaller retailers rather than Energy Australia. Secondly will be interesting to see if they CR straight away or delay the raising until some point next year.

A delayed raising may give an indication on the progress towards FID for APLNG, and their preference to raise once not twice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.49
Change
0.090(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $18.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.43 $10.51 $10.38 $19.27M 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8990 $10.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.50 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.