ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

It will be interesting to see if this gets approved as the PCR...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It will be interesting to see if this gets approved as the PCR is useless and has facilitated the the government's ability to fake numbers. NSW health has admitted to using 40 cycles on their website which even Fauci admits is too high to be accurate and pumps out mainly false positives. It is amazing that we have to wait for approval since PCR was never approved for anything beyond emergency use. Inventor of PCR Kary Mullis (conveniently deaded...) Even said PCR is not a diagnostic tool.
    Has anyone ever wondered why this product is called Eu geni(cs). I now feel that this technology has been held back on purpose. One would have though an accurate quick test would have been rushed through if the Government wanted to actually slow the spread of C19. Vax passports are now in the pipeline so having an accurate test could be allowed now, to prove how well the jab works, since C19 doesnt actually exist to the extent the Gov claims, so numbers dropping will become more pollitically palletable.
    I realise people wont like my point of veiw, but I dont really care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $27.67K 1.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78994 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1488482 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.