ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

I am not a fundamentalist, but i am a technical analyst. What i...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am not a fundamentalist, but i am a technical analyst. What i believe is happening, is that currently we have a liquidity hunt going on.Meaning who ever has bought the the higher lows,from around $0.10 up into $0.40. The algos, will retrace to stop out all the stop losses on the purchases. With this in mind when the retailer is being stopped out, ask yourself who is buying those stop losses? The algos are. Once the algos have fullfilled their liquidity on stopping out the longs they will have enough liquidity to then drive the price back up by creating the trend thus enticing retail to repurchase, thus ask yourself who is selling the shares to retail, its the algos and they then join the party thus pushing prices higher. Now from a fib level we had a high of $0.49 a 50% fib retrace is to $0.245 now a 61.8% fib retrace would be $0.16. I am a holder of ADO at the lows of $0.01. i have not sold yet, even thou i wish i di at the top and i would be buying back at these levels. Now saying that, we may see a dip back to $0.10 which i hope doesnt happen, but from a common sense perspective ADO appears to be in 2 great spaces virus and battery. If ADO does get any europe or asia contracts i can see this heading to $5 and it could happen within a 6-12 month period once the sales or contracts are announced. But my main message is the "LIQUIDITY HUNT" WHICH IS HAPPENING WITH THE SHORTS. Price will get forced down before i believe ripping way higher that $0.49. Just from a technical and algo perspective

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.