It scares me to know people actively want the virus to spread,...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It scares me to know people actively want the virus to spread, With the amount of disinformation on this site I am becoming increasingly convinced that hotcopper is being used by foreign powers to push their agendas. So much information on here directly shows CCP influence with some posts literally in poorly translated English, I also believe a lot of the pro-trump anti-ballot posts are likely russian and chinese attempts to undermine the electoral system and then all these posts somehow believing eradicating community cases of the virus being bad leads me to think the CCP's attempting to weaponize the virus against our economy. Worst part is it's clear that so many of you believe them.

China currently has a vested interest in punishing Australia for asking for a official inquiry into the virus. Easiest way for them to do that is to cripple our economy, While "eradication theory." may seem obsessive it's economically the most responsible choice as running at a reduced volume reduces the risks associated with outbreaks meaning that it will never be able to overwhelm us and will never decrease our economy to a point we can't quickly restore. If we continue operating like normal and an outbreak spreads out of control it could quickly make millions sick, taking them out of the economy. Killing many and leaving a lot with permanent side effects that may reduce their ability to work efficiently.

If someone is pushing an agenda, think carefully whose reaching in our pocket. Our economy being crippled leaves us under the boot of china (A common insult from the chinese) I would rather our current position as China is coming to realize, hurting us hurts them and that no matter how much pressure they put on us we won't buckle. Don't be the idiot that allows them to corrode our structure.
    Last edited by Asmosmooth: 04/01/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.