SYD 0.00% $8.72 sydney airport

nsw border restrictions, page-26

1. 10,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1387
    Sloth27, unfortunately for holders, the five of six State Premiers who are determined to run Australia economically and socially the ground (especially the three Labor Premiers in Victoria, WA and Queensland, but to some extent the Tasmanian Liberal and lesser extent the SA Liberal Premiers) show no sign of ceasing border restrictions.

The bloke in WA has a March election to win and knows border closures gain him many points in the popularity states.

This unjustified on health grounds madness is costing SYD a lot of money every day.

QAN is hardly operating between SYD and the major capital cities compared to what it would have scheduled a year ago on an equivalent day. Virgin Australia is similar, and REX looks like it'll delay its planned March 1 start for Melbourne- Sydney flights.

International passenger flights have just been capped to an even lower level. Freight is booming but that's comparatively a small number of aircraft that don't generate the airport charges/taxes that passengers pay.

Maybe JCoure's claims were over the top - not the first time - but these State Premiers (exception: Galdys Berijiklian in NSW) are acting against our national and citizens' interest.

I am not a SYD holder and consider it overpriced, although I have insufficient accounting knowledge to know at what price it ought be trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.