MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

The NR pollies say that the results of State Election were a...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    The NR pollies say that the results of State Election were a referendum on CSG. Ballina fell to The Greens. (None of mels pels are there), and Lismore went right down to the wire. But only 5% of Mels pels are in Lismore. 95% are in Clarence electorate. Those pollies are short sightighted, as Camden, AGLs CSG site has been operating since 2001, successfully, and The LNP was re-elected comfortably. Not to mention QLD's successful CSG industry.

Pollies usually love spending tax payers money travelling on planes. Has any of them even bothered to take the trip to QLD, to see how things are going in the CSG industry? Especially the ones in the NR as QLD is just over t he border.

The more I think about it, the more I feel it is so wrong if NSW Govt caves in to the loonies, and buys out Mels pels. PH told me that there are people who support the gas industry in the NR, but are too scared to speak up.

Mike Baird has the ball in his court. Will he come good or stuff up as the infrastructure premier?

Any buyout is a failure, as NSW pels have already been redu c ed to 11% of the State.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $858 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 927625 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5044543 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.