MSB 4.98% $1.19 mesoblast limited

NSW COVID FORECAST, page-2

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hi Bazsa. I like what you are thinking and I agree that every treatment possible should be used including Mesoblast treatments, to save and do the best for every single patient. Unfortunately, I see all the different states in Australia have had 1.5 years to prepare for this, and they have failed to improve their systems, while billions of dollars have been poured down a chute that inevitably leads to the pockets of big buisiness and politicians.
    In some cases in NSW and Victoria, the hospital system is buckling under just a little bit of pressure, and you really don't want to have a medical emergency like a heart attack because the ambulance may now take 2 hours to get to you.
    We will all get covid at some point, and it is scientific fact that some of the new variants are vaccine resistant at some level, such as Lambda and C.1.2. I really hope the Australian government stops playing politics, because every effort possible should be used to assist every single person that needs medical help. If Mesoblast treatments have a place in treating covid, they should be used immediately.
    my opinion only. Royal Sandman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.063(4.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.367B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.18 $4.998M 4.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 63712 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 53659 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.