Headie, Last year they didn’t at the time have enough...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Headie, Last year they didn’t at the time have enough information to understand how the virus was primarily transmitted so we were all running around washing our hands because the idea was it was mainly transmitted from surfaces, I understand the latest advice is transmission is mainly airborne - micro particles floating in the air which is why its so highly transmissible. It accounts for why 100% of people in a household will catch likely catch it having shared the same space. I agree masks help - but unfortunately the size of the virus is smaller than the fabrics holding most masks so they are only partially effective. Certainly you are less likely to catch it with a mask on outside compared to a confined space.

I know you’re not one of them but anyone who things this virus an overblown scam is an uneducated moron. This virus, potentially from a Chinese lab is a killer. The next few weeks in NSW could be horrendous unless things can be quickly brought under control - but thats going to be very difficult from here with the number of contiguous people having floated through the community.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.