Incorrect. We need to let Sydney-siders suffer. The Federal...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Incorrect. We need to let Sydney-siders suffer.

The Federal Government should not help Sydney out at all. Not one dollar. Let them fall.

Covid has happened in their city - which is obviously a bad thing - so therefore it's now time for them to feel some pain. No different to what has happened in most other cities of the world.

Sydney, like the rest of Australia, has been helped out enough over the past 12 months with ungodly amounts of stimulus being thrown around. The economy has now indeed been over-stimulated.

As a result, the economy around the country is white hot, and is much stronger than before Covid happened. If Sydney now goes backwards due to this lockdown, this will probably just bring it back into line with how things were if Covid never even occurred - thus no one should be complaining.

How many halfwits out there realise that the government stimulus we have come to enjoy over the last 12 months is hands-down the biggest lottery win that the population of this country will ever receive? Very few people, I suspect.

People of Sydney need to remember this: at the end of the day, a bad thing has happened - i.e. Covid has occurred. And there have got to be consequences. Businesses will fail, house prices will fall, and the economy will falter. That's just how life goes when bad things happen.

No one has any right to a bullet-proof security blanket that is guaranteed to make them invincible to all things bad in life.

Plenty of bad things happen in life that are beyond anyone's control. It's just unusual for bad things to happen in Australia because we have historically been lucky. What if you happened to get born in Baghdad? Gee, wouldn't you then have something to complain about.

Sydney - you will have to cop this on the chin. NO GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE.

And if you are left-wing, do not reply to my comment because I will not engage in any dialogue with you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.