BPH 5.00% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Hi folks, mid-term holder here. Its been a tough ride of late...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1213
    Hi folks, mid-term holder here.

Its been a tough ride of late and lots of chatter on the threads makes it difficult to keep up sometimes. Whilst i offer no sentiment on the article above in relation to BPH and PEP 11, i thought it might be helpful to look at what other players in the space are saying. See the following excerpt from the recent Beach Energy AGM document. A section of the presentation talks specifically to the east coast gas market:

This is Matt Kay, the MD and CEO of BPT:-

"“It would be no surprise to hear us say we are big supporters of the idea of a gas led recovery and the work the government has outlined to stimulate gas development – particularly on the East Coast of Australia.

We particularly support it because the most recent AEMO chart released earlier this year shows South Eastern Australia is not producing enough gas to meet its own demand.

As such, the states of South Australia, New South Wales and Victoria are reliant on gas diverted from LNG projects in Queensland to meet demand.

Going forward, the picture doesn’t get any better, with this reliance on LNG only set to increase over time unless there is a significant increase in supply.

So, more gas is desperately needed to ensure there is no shortfall.

However, it needs to be cautioned that talk of $4 gas for term contracts is a fantasy because, to put it simply, this gas doesn’t exist.”

Seems like a pretty strong view on the need for more gas.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by GMT2: 25/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $51.07K 2.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2479410 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 733916 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 1768025
Last updated 14.39pm 19/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.